Selected meals included
Safari camel rides
R1500 Deposit to secure your seat
Option to pay in full or monthly!
Nambia is a country in southwest Africa, is distinguished by the Namib Desert along its Atlantic Ocean coast.
It is home to diverse wildlife, including a significant cheetah population. The capital, Windhoek, and coastal town Swakopmund contain German colonial-era buildings such as Windhoek’s Christuskirche, built in 1907. In the north, Etosha National Park’s salt pan draws game including rhinos and giraffes.
About half of the population is made up of the Ovambo people (also known as Ambo) who mainly inhabit the northern part of the country.
Road Trip Departure: Stop over
Enroute to Swakopmund
Adventure in Namibia
Premium Package includes
- 7 Days
- 3 Countries, South Africa, Botswana, Namibia (including Windhoek & Swakopmund)
- Lodge Accommodation
- Selected Meals
- Safari Camel Rides
- Bushmen Walk
- Sight Seeing (Dunes, Culture Experiences and Museums)
- Return Transport -Tour bus
- Fun Crew of Tour Guides & Photographer
- R 1 500.00 secures your seat. Pay balance monthly
- Rates as per person sharing basis
- You must have a valid Passport
- Ts & Cs Apply