Includes return and internal flights
Selected meals included
Private transfer from airport
R1500 Deposit to secure your seat
Option to pay in full or monthly!
Enjoy the breathtaking citadel mosques on your way to your hotel in Cairo
Visit the great Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) one of the Seven Wonders of the world, the Great Sphinx (Statues of the Pharaohs’ head and a lion’s body). and so much more!
Upon arrival you will get to enjoy the breathtaking citadel mosques on your way to your hotel in Cairo.
Today you will need all your energy when visiting the great Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) one of the Seven Wonders of the world, the Great Sphinx (Statues of the Pharaohs’ head and a lion’s body).
Time has come to leave Cairo and catch a flight to Aswan.
Time is almost running out, enjoy a horse drawn carriage to Temple of Horus to before we sail Luxor.
Your Tour includes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cairo
- Internal flights from Cairo to Aswan // Luxor to Cairo
- Airport taxes
- Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises as per itinerary.
- Meet, assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
- Bottled cold water during the tours (one bottle per person / day) in Cairo
- Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, KomEmbo, Edfu& Luxor with local English-speaking guides.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo
- 3 Nights accommodation on-board Nile Cruise included
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 2 lunches & 3 dinners in oriental restaurants.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner on Nile cruise
- Entrance Fees
- 24hr assistance from our local operator in Egypt during your tour
Package rates excludes
- Abu Simbel Excursion
- Entrance into Cheops Pyramids & Solar boat.
- Entrance to Mummy exhibition inside Cairo Egyptian Museum.
- Alcoholic & Soft Drinks
- Obligatory tips on-board cruises (5.00 USD per person per night)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Visas (Free of charge for South African Passport holders / Must be arranged before traveling to Egypt)
Tipping in Egypt
Please take note that tipping is a custom in Egypt. Many of the locals may expect a tip for their services from carrying your luggage, taking a photo or transport by horse carriage of motorboat. Generally a 10 to 20 Egyptian Pound tip is sufficient for most services. We recommend you keep some small notes on you while traveling for this (preferably Egyptian Pounds).
- R 1 500.00 secures your seat. Pay balance monthly
- Rates as per person sharing basis
- You must have a valid Passport
- Rates for this Tour are subject to change & highly impacted by exchange fluctuations (ROE). A fee will be charged for ROE changes.
- Ts & Cs Apply