Selected meals included
R2000 Deposit to secure your seat
Option to pay in full or monthly!
Fun activities, adventures and relaxation
Entertainment from sunrise until sunset, featuring live music and local entertainment
The Ginga Tropical will bring you a multicultural show with lots of joy and energy, gathering on stage various cultures of this tropical country.
You’ve come to Rio de Janeiro and, amongst other things, you’ve got two of the must-do sights on your itinerary: Pao de Acucar: the sugar loaf mountain, and the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Brazilian Gastronomy is incredibly varied! This Rio food tour will take into the heart and soul of local cuisine.
Now that we know the city’s ins and outs lets take it to the beach.
Standard Package includes
- Christ Redeemer Statue & Selaron Steps with Sugar Loaf Expresso Tour
- Catch up splendid views from the Corcovado Mountain
- Great perspective of the charming city of Rio de Janeiro
- Pass by Santa Teresa charming neighbourhood and visit the Selarón Steps
- Cable Car to Morro da Urca (Urca Hill) and Sugar Loaf (if option selected)
- View from Sugar Loaf to the Guanabara Bay and Surrounding Areas
- free time visiting some of the city’s street parties
- R2000.00 secures your seat. Pay balance monthly
- Rates are per person sharing basis
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Return Flights
- Airport Transfers
- Meals: Breakfast Only
- You must have a valid Passport
- Rates for this Tour are subject to change & highly impacted by exchange fluctuations (ROE). A fee will be charged for ROE changes.
- Ts & Cs Apply